TATCHA Skincare: Worth the Hype?!

 
Hey guys,
Apparently I have been feeling quite adventurous the past few weeks and experimented with more new skincare than I should have! I am sure we all have been there, super motivated to do EVERYTHING to get the most flawless skin of our life's and fifteen masks and four peels later the surface of our skin looks like "Breakout City". Classic case of doing too much. I really did feel bad for my skin and still do, sorry girl!
Anyways, I knew that the best thing I could do to get my skin back on track was to choose a skincare line with great, mostly natural ingredients and stick to one regiment. On one of my shopping sprees I decided to stop at Marshalls and browse the Beauty aisle. Desperate for a skin savor, I found a real gem. Cramped on a bottom shelf I saw a TATCHA skincare gift set , the Beauty Essentials Discovery Set to be exact. The set includes all product needed for an entire skincare regiment, a cleansing oil, a enzyme scrub, serum and cream, all in travel sizes. A few minutes and one happy dance later I was ready to give my skin the gift of sweet relief.
Now, I have always been tempted to invest in TATCHA skincare and heard great things about the brand and its products. What really intrigued me is the story behind the brand and quite frankly the beauty of founder and CEO Victoria Tsai. According to TATCHA's website, Victoria Tsai discovered long held Geisha beauty secrets during her time in Japan. Her mission was it, and still is, to help people achieve beautiful skin and create products with great quality and super effective ingredients.
Due to the fact that all of the products are made from natural and minimal manipulated ingredients straight from japan, TATCHA's prices are on the higher end of the spectrum. Nevertheless, I do believe that if there is one thing you invest in, it should be skincare! The health of our skin is essential for a flawless and smooth makeup application. For all my makeup lovers...you know what I am talking about!

Now on to the products that I am currently using, shall we!

TATCHA Pure Cleansing Oil
To achieve clean and fresh skin you are going to want to get rid of all makeup and dirt that accumulates on your face throughout the day. A really nice way to do this is to use the TATCHA Camilla Cleansing Oil, it breaks up all the makeup and cleanses the skin beautifully. My first time trying it I was surprised at how light the oil is, it distributes super easily and melts away makeup effortlessly. Another thing to note is that the cleanser has no permanent smell what so ever. Now I know, you might say to yourself that you can't use an oil cleanser because your skin is already oily and you are afraid that it is going to clog your pores...let me tell you that the opposite is the case! In actuality the oil cleanser binds with all the impurities and oiliness on your skin and removes it when you wash everything off. Therefor, the cleanser is great for ALL skin types! YEAY
 

TATCHA Polished Classic Enzyme Powder
 
After cleansing your skin and rinsing off the oil it is time for step number two! The TATCHA Polished Classic Enzyme Powder is a gentle exfoliant that prepares the skin for all the skincare goodies that are about to follow. To let your skincare do it's most and live up to it's potential it is important that the skin surface is soft and free from old skin cells. To use, wet your hand and pour some of the powder onto your hands. Rub your hands together to form a foamy consistency. Once applied to your face you will start to notice how soft and gentle the exfoliant is. After massaging the face and focusing on dry patches it is time to rinse and pad the face dry. During my first time trying the product I wrinkled my nose, I have to tell you that the smell is not all that great. While I really enjoy a good smelling product, I also think that the effectivity of a product is much more important than the smell could ever be. Don't get me wrong, the scent is not obnoxious, but is something to note if you are more sensitive.

All set to hydrate your skin!
TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum



On to the third and my favorite step! The TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum is one of the best serums I have used as of yet. It not only hydrates and plumps up the skin, It also is...wait for it...infused with 23 karat gold! The serum has a very light, watery consistency and the gold flex look beautiful. Don't be afraid of the gold, once you massage the serum into your skin you wont be able to see any glitter particles. All you will see is firm, deeply hydrated skin and a beautiful glow!
 
TATCHA Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream
Last but definitely not least, the Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream or as I like to call it, the cherry on top! To me the gel like cream is the perfect step to finish off my skincare regiment, it really feels like all the products that I applied previously are being held in for a longer lasting effect. In addition the cream does not feel heavy or uncomfortable it all, it actually soaks in beautifully and makes your skin look healthy and radiant. 
 
All in all, I am extremely impressed with the quality of all the products I was able to try. I just love it when you can tell that the products you are using are having a long-lasting effect on your skin. Also, I am really surprised that I was able to stick to one line of products for an extended amount of time (Go e!) 
If you are also looking into trying TATCHA products I would definitely recommend looking into the serum and the Cream since those are my favorites! You can find all the products on TATCHA's website as well as at Sephora and selected department stores.
 
 
I am so happy that I am able to share all my finds and favorites with all of you!
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Appreciate you for this post and once i had used this and it was really effective. Keep sharing. best face serum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts