Flake It Off:The Most Delicious Lip Scrub for Fall and Winter



Hi guys!
The last few days my lips... and quite frankly the rest of my body, have been feeling pretty flaky and dry. Luckily I got the perfect (and super delicious!) DIY lip scrub recipe! I have been using this lip scrub for a long time now and find myself always going back to it after trying store bought scrubs. The best part is that YOU can make it YOUR own and CUSTOMIZE!
It is super easy and only takes a few minutes to do.

What you will need:
  • Teaspoon of raw Honey
  • Teaspoon of Oil (Olive Oil and  Coconut oil are my faves)
  • Teaspoon of Sugar (I used brown Sugar to add some fall vibe ;-) )
To customize:
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Coco Powder
  • Cinnamon
  • Vitamin E Oil (I like to add a few drops to provide my lips with extra hydration)
  • Peppermint oil (For a fresh and tingly sensation)
Mix it up:
 
Combine all ingredients together in your small container and stir well. The consistency should look like cooling caramel, make sure that it is not too liquidy or too solid!
Screw the lid on tightly and you are ALL DONE!
 

One step closer to a perfectly soft pout:
 
I like to scoop up a little of the scrub and give my lips a good massage. The sugar crystals will get rid of any flaky skin while the oil and honey provide your lips with hydration. I like to let the mixture sit on my lips for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a damp cloth (You can also lick the mixture off! YUMMY!)
Your lip scrub will last you for up to 5 days before you will have to whip up a new, fresh batch.

 

Have Fun and be Creative!
 
 

 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts