Skin Saver: Rosense Skin Care Line


If you have been following me for a bit you know that I am a sucker for good skin care. I love trying new innovative stuff on my mission to achieve smooth and healthy skin. Unfortunately, my skin tends to always have some kind of reaction to most products I am trying. All of this makes me believe that I quite possibly should take a break. No extravagant products with even more extravagant and unnatural ingredients for me. During my recent trip to Germany to visit my family for Christmas, my mom introduced me to her newest recovery that she was so excited about. The new object of her obsession is Rosense skin care line based on pure rose water. After commenting on the questionable state of my skin she pretty much harassed me to mostly go makeup free and use her new found products during the entire duration of my stay. Anyways, I ended up doing it for her not thinking that it would have an effect on my bumpy skin. Fast forward a week later, my skin got supple, clearer and more hydrated in no time. The application of makeup became more fun and obviously looked way better than before. Moral of the story: Mom knows best!
Sooo... lemme tell you a bit about the products I now use everyday.
 
I use the facial scrub about once a week, twice tops. Even though the little pearls inside the formula are not harsh at all, skin should not be cleaned with a scrub on a regular to prevent constant stress on the skin and let it balance out again. I apply a fairly generous amount on my damp face and slowly massage it in. After, I just rise with warm water. My skin does not feel overly dry after usage, so that's definitely a plus.
After peeling the face I like to put on something that is a bit more hydrating. I love to apply a generous amount on my still damp face. The mask works especially well right after a bath or shower, that way the already existing moister is being enclosed. After, I just leave it on and wait until all the product is absorbed, no rinsing required. My skin always looks glowy and perfectly hydrated after.
 
While I don't use the peel and the mask on an everyday basis, I do use the toner religiously. After cleaning my face with some facial wipes or soap and water, I like to add the toner on a cotton pad and apply to the face. the toner may not smell great but it does wonders when it comes to balancing out the skin. Looove iiiiiit (Oprah voice).
To top everything off I like to apply the cream to my cleansed face and put moisture back into my face. The cream is pretty thick but super easy to apply and comfortable on the skin. My skin absorbs the cream perfectly and provides a great base for a flawless makeup up.






 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts